WEBSITE PRIVACY NOTICE
Welcome to the website www.mediterraneancosmos.gr (hereinafter «Website»). The website or/and Web Portal www.mediterraneancosmos.gr (Website) has been developed by the company “PYLAIA Single – Member Société Anonyme for the development and exploitation of real estate, provision of services, trade and agency” (“PYLAIA S.M. S. A” or “the Company”) in order to provide information and services to its guests/users (“Users”). The Company manages the shopping center Mediterranean Cosmos, which is registered at Str. National Road of Thessaloniki 11th mile/Neon Moudanion 570001 Thessaloniki.
The “Company” is the Data Controller of your personal data, which is collected through the use of the Website, in compliance with Greek Law 4624/2019 and the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679, (hereinafter “GDPR”). With the present notice we provide you with information regarding what personal data we collect and for what purposes we collect them, which are the recipients of your data and the rights you have as data subjects.
Personal data we collect
Personal data we collect and further process during your visit to the Website, are the following:
- While you visit the Website, technical information, such as IP address, date and time of visit, type of browser and operating system, device model, and other information that are collected through cookies and similar technologies, which are relevant to the analysis of your visit to the Website. For more information regarding data that are collected through cookies and similar technologies, visit the relevant section Cookies Policy – Mediterranean COSMOS | Shopping Mall.
- If you subscribe to our newsletter, we retain your e-mail address, on the basis of your consent. In any case you retain the right to withdraw your consent at any time by choosing “unsubscribe” at the email that you receive from “the Company” or by communicating directly with the Company through the contact details mentioned at the Website. It must be noted that, if you are under 15, consent must be provided or approved by the person that has the parental responsibility.
- In case you want to participate at our company’s contest and for this purpose you choose to create a profile through the corresponding section of our Website, we retain your personal data that are necessary for the completion of the contest and described in detail at the contest’s terms.
Why do we process your personal data?
Within the context of the Website’s use, the Company processes your data according to the following purposes and legal bases:
Α. Legitimate Interest
In the aim of ensuring and fulfilling the Company’s legitimate interests, the aforementioned processes your personal data mentioned above, in order to ensure the uninterrupted, proper and secure operation of our Website, maintain backup copies and safeguard business continuity issues.
It is also in our legitimate interest to manage any communication we receive from you in general, so that we respond to you regarding the Operation of the Commercial Center and the Website.
In case you want to participate to our Company’s contest, we collect and process the necessary data for your participation. Your data are retained for as long as it is needed for the conduction of the contest, and in any case, no longer than the contest’s closing date , unless there is a specific legal obligation or relevant right of ours under legal provision, or you have given us your consent.
In case you wish to receive newsletter from us, following your consent through the specific area on the website, you may subscribe at the relevant service, so we will process the email address you provide us for informative and promotional purposes concerning the Commercial Center. You have the ability to withdraw your consent at any time, by choosing “unsubscribe” at every communication, or addressing to us a request at the contact details mentioned at the relevant section.
Furthermore, provided that you give your consent for the use of technologies such as cookies and the local storage area of your device, your data will be stored automatically, according to the Cookies Policy of the Website, for analysis, personalization or/and advertising purposes. You may change your option regarding cookies at any time and withdraw your consent, through the Cookies Policy of your Website.
At last, if you wish, following your consent, your personal data you have provided us with within the context of the contest’s conduction, may be further processed for advertising and promotional purposes. In any case you maintain your right to withdraw your consent at any time, through our Website or by addressing to us a request though the contact details mentioned below.
With whom do we share your personal data;
For the fulfillment of the aforementioned purposes, your data may be disclosed to third parties, such as:
- The Website operator,
- Social Media Coordinators of the Commercial Center,
- Companies that commit to Data Protection Officer duties or Data Protection Officer assistant duties
- Any other administrative, judicial, or public authority or in general to a natural or legal person against which, on the basis of law or judicial decision the Company has a relevant obligation or right to disclose such data or in general, in order to defend our legitimate interests.
How does your Company protect your personal data?
We have implemented all appropriate organizational and technical measures, pursuant to the applicable legal framework and technical standards, in order to safeguard that processing of data is legitimate, appropriate and secured against any non-authorized or illegal access, deletion, amendment or any other use of the data.
For how long we retain your personal data?
Your personal data is retained for as long as this is required for the fulfillment of each processing purpose. Upon expiration of these terms, your personal data will be deleted, unless otherwise required under the applicable legal and regulatory framework or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
More precisely, data that is collected through subscription to our newsletter is retained until you withdraw your consent, whereas data collected through the creation of a profile to our website are retained for as long as you keep your account active.
According to applicable legislation, you may exercise the following rights, after verification of your identity:
- right of access to your personal data, including the right to be informed on whether your personal data is being processed at all and if yes, how it is being processed,
- right to rectification of inaccurate or incomplete personal data,
- right to erasure (“right to be forgotten”),
- right to restriction of the processing, according to law provisions
- right to data portability, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format (e.g. USB), to you or to another data controller
- Right to object to the processing based on the Company’s legitimate interests.
- Right to withdraw your consent directly and freely
You can exercise any of the abovementioned rights by submitting a written request to our Company. You can expect a reply to such a request within one (1) month following its receipt by the Company and in any case, within two (2) months, depending on the perplexity of your request or the high volume of requests received.
Furthermore, our Company is responsible for informing you, without undue delay, for any breach concerning your personal data, which may put in danger your rights and freedoms and under the condition that it doesn’t fall under the exceptions provided in the law.
You may address any questions or requests regarding the protection of your personal data within the context of the Website’s performance, at email@example.com.
Right to lodge a complaint
In case you deem that we have not duly satisfied your request and the protection of your personal data is somehow affected, you may lodge a complaint through the dedicated online portal of the Hellenic Data Protection Authority (Athens, 1-3 Kifissias Avenue, 11523 Athens, Greece | +30 210 6475600). You may find detailed guidelines on how to lodge a complaint on the DPA’s website.
What happens with third party websites?